Re: Survey on SVG barriers of adoption

On 10 Mar 2009, at 13:11, Robin Berjon wrote:

> On Mar 9, 2009, at 21:08 , David Storey wrote:
>> I've updated the survey taking into account the feedback.  I'm not
>> sure how to formulate the question about adoption of SVG as it is
>> kind of focusing on two types of users - those that use SVG and
>> those that don't.  I split it into two similar questions instead.
>> I'm not sure if this is the best way to go, as I can't see a option
>> to link questions and make one of those required.
>>
>> I've not added the mobile/widget questions yet.  Is there a use
>> case for these in a survey about SVG?
>
> I think there is, in terms of being able to tell different types of
> users apart. My concern is that we could get, say, 20% of people who
> use SVG. If that's all we know, it's not much. If however it happens
> to be the same 20% who take mobile into account (or if there's
> strong overlap) then we know where they came to it from. Ditto with
> widgets.

I've added the question at the end, along with other types of apps.
Does everyone think it is ready to be published?  I'd like to get it
out ASAP before SxSW is over.

> --
> Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/
>    Feel like hiring me? Go to http://robineko.com/

David Storey

Chief Web Opener / Product Manager, Opera Presto / Product Manager,
Opera Dragonfly
W3C WG:  Mobile Web Best Practices / SVG Interest Group

Opera Software ASA, Oslo, Norway
Mobile: +47 94 22 02 32