Re: Survey on SVG barriers of adoption

On Mar 9, 2009, at 21:08 , David Storey wrote:
> I've updated the survey taking into account the feedback.  I'm not
> sure how to formulate the question about adoption of SVG as it is
> kind of focusing on two types of users - those that use SVG and
> those that don't.  I split it into two similar questions instead.
> I'm not sure if this is the best way to go, as I can't see a option
> to link questions and make one of those required.
>
> I've not added the mobile/widget questions yet.  Is there a use case
> for these in a survey about SVG?

I think there is, in terms of being able to tell different types of
users apart. My concern is that we could get, say, 20% of people who
use SVG. If that's all we know, it's not much. If however it happens
to be the same 20% who take mobile into account (or if there's strong
overlap) then we know where they came to it from. Ditto with widgets.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/