Re: Response needed! Re: Poll for next F2F

If July is popular, how do people feel about holding it in Paris rather
than Edinburgh? Whilst obviously I'd be happy with arranging venue etc. in
Edinburgh and it would be very convenient for me and others attending IWC
Edinburgh, Paris isn't too much further to travel and it would give elf
Pavlik an opportunity to attend. It seems unfair to bring it to Europe only
to hold it in one of the few countries he can't enter!

Amy