Activity Streams 2.0 Test Suite

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 09:24:00 -0700
To: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
All, one of the items we're going to need to move forward on Activity
Streams 2.0 completion is a Test Suite. Unfortunately I do not have
the free cycles at the moment to work on it myself. We need someone to
step up and volunteer to begin working on this item. What I imagine,
at this point, is that the test will essentially amount to a validator
-- validating that the output generated by an implementation is
correct and validating that the implementation can properly roundtrip
correct input or fail appropriately on incorrect input.

- James