Re: Regular weekly meeting 7 Apr 2015

The reason I put them before yours was because I don't want to spend time
discussing them - I just want a quick vote on them, especially to open the
raised issues - while I expect yours to require discussion.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote on 04/07/2015
05:27:39 AM: