Re: Propose an HL7 work group on RDF for Semantic Interoperability?

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your comments.  There definitely will need to be more
specific deliverables identified at some point.  I guess I'm thinking of
it initially as an umbrella under which various specific milestones and
deliverables will be identified and pursued as the group prioritizes its
work.  The intent of the draft is to explicitly call out the overall
goal of using RDF to achieve semantic interoperability, under which many
sub-goals would need to be pursued along the say.  The other HL7
charters I read were all quite short -- one or two pages -- but maybe it
would be good to include a bit more detail?

David