Re: Propose an HL7 work group on RDF for Semantic Interoperability?

David,
  I'm excited about the prospect, but I think the work group may be a bit
too broad without further refinement. I'd like to see a charter articulated
with a more specific focus, and identifying milestones that deliver
concrete outcomes (specifications, implementations, reports) around
targeted areas of urgent need.
 More importantly, I'd like to know what the uptake will be (e.g. who will
implement this), and how plans on using it.

Cheers,

m.

Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford
University
http://dumontierlab.com