[presentation-api] PresentationReceiver: rename getConnection() and getConnections()

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 15:05:28 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
mounirlamouri has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== PresentationReceiver: rename getConnection() and getConnections()
==
CC @avayvod @mfoltzgoogle @sicking

I have looked at the receiver side of the API fairly rarely and every
time I am to remember that getConnection() is actually waiting for a
connection while getConnection***s*** return the list of active
connections. I would suggest to rename them to:
```idl
interface PresentationReceiver {
  Promise<PresentationConnection> waitForConnection();
  Promise<sequence<PresentationConnection>> connections();
};
```

I'm dubious about ```waitForConnection``` because it's basically the
same as the ```connectionavailable``` event or did I miss the subtlety
 here?

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/201