Re: [presentation-api] PresentationReceiver: rename getConnection() and getConnections()

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 10:12:29 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
In addition of the confusion, ```navigator.presentation.receiver``` is
 more future proof. If we add anything related to the receiving side
of the API, we can add it there. I think it is reasonable to imagine
that we might add stuff to the API when the protocol will be
standardized because some "hand-wavy" considerations might be clearer.

I don't understand why a long name would be a problem, it's not like
there was any downside in doing ```var receiver =
navigator.presentation.receiver;``` in JS.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mounirlamouri
See