Re: [presentation-api] PresentationReceiver: rename getConnection() and getConnections()

From: Jonas Sicking via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 19:48:06 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I don't have a strong opinion either way. But if we do have a
synchronous .connections property, we need to define when exactly the
connection which launched the page on the TV shows up there. More
specifically, is .connections.length==1 when the page on the TV is
first launched?

@schien should probably comment on how much work it would be to make
the initial connection synchronously available.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by sicking
See