Re: [presentation-api] PresentationReceiver: rename getConnection() and getConnections()

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:18:21 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Sorry for reviving this thread but while I was thinking about the
implementation, I realised that we might need to have a better
definition of whan the |connections| are expected to be. Should we
keep disconnected/terminated connections in there? or should the list
only reflects currently available connections?

I would prefer the latter but in that case, we might want to rename
the |connectionavailable| event to something like |change| because
there might be also disconnections. Arguably, we can have an event for
 new connections and one for disconnections. I wouldn't mind either.

WDYT?

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mounirlamouri
See