Re: [presentation-api] PresentationReceiver: rename getConnection() and getConnections()

From: Jonas Sicking via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 10:19:03 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
My experience is that authors strongly prefer short names. It's one of
 the main feedbacks that we got on IndexedDB for example. But that's
definitely also in part because names are easy to bikeshed.

So I definitely don't care strongly. If
`navigator.presentation.receiver.connections.then(...)` is the
preferred syntax then I'm quite fine with that.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by sicking
See