CoverageJSON - call for consensus

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 09:24:38 +0200
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Dear Working Group

We now have a final draft of the Coverage JSON document:
http://w3c.github.io/sdw/coverage-json/

I propose that we should publish this as a final Working Group Note.
Francois advises that we should allow at least 5 working days for this
process, but it would be good to wrap this up as soon as possible.

Therefore please look at the document and let us know via this mailing list
of any comments, objections - or your vote of support to publish - no later
than 4 July 2017.

Thanks!

Bill