From: Bill Roberts [mailto:bill@swirrl.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 9:25 AM
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: CoverageJSON - call for consensus

Dear Working Group

We now have a final draft of the Coverage JSON document: http://w3c.github.io/sdw/coverage-json/

I propose that we should publish this as a final Working Group Note.  Francois advises that we should allow at least 5 working days for this process, but it would be good to wrap this up as soon as possible.

Therefore please look at the document and let us know via this mailing list of any comments, objections - or your vote of support to publish - no later than 4 July 2017.

Thanks!

Bill