RE: CoverageJSON - call for consensus

From: Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 13:21:34 +0000
To: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>, "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi Bill,

My only comment is that the formatting looks very non-W3C (no editors, no date, …) but I guess that is something that the publication process will take care of.

Apart from that +1 from me for publication as a WG Note.

Best,

Lars

*** Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek ***
--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek