Re: FW: Implementations of SOSA at GA [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Dear Nicholas,

Thanks for the implementation evidence.

I have included the Geoscience Australia datasets in the usage analysis
in this pull request:

https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/934

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://www.garcia-castro.com/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 65 96 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19