Re: ssn and github

Hi Maxime,

> I guess you are referring to the pull requests I created today.

Not only but also :-).

>  - Each of these PR mention: "Before merging this pull request, please
> discuss options in the Wiki <some link to the wiki>"

Yes, but then we should create the changes in the code and issue a pull
request after the discussion and not before, right?

>  - I purposely  created one PR = one wiki page, hence we can discuss,
> vote, modify the related PR branch accordingly, and merge only the
> changes that have been voted for.

I see. This is why I said that I will ignore those requests for now. I
agree that it makes sense to issue small pull requests and do minor
updates so that we have something to show during our telcos (in fact, I
did so one time as well),  but for larger and more substantial changes,
I would propose to go step-by-step.

Cheers,
Krzysztof

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu