Re: Proposed solution to Issue-108 - Naming issues with observedBy

From: Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 19:26:11 +0000
To: janowicz@ucsb.edu, Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>, "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

This looks good overall,

If  the associated vote for this  wiki page is:

"shall we rename oldssn:observedBy into some term that is the inverse of
oldssn:madeObservation ?" then +1 for me

On the other hand, shouldn't we start talking about two other renaming that
could be important here to generalize to
Observation/Actuation/SamplingActivity

instead of madeObservation/madeBySensor , maybe something more general
could save us the redefinition of these properties for
Actuation/SamplingActivity

For example: generated / isGeneratedBy ?

a minor comment: in ssnx, some ssn prefixes should be changed to oldssn

Kind regards,
Maxime