RE: BP sub-group call

Like Bill I also need to apologise for not having apologised. Only in my case it is a bad cold, any late trains are innocent (this timeā€¦).

Best,

Lars

From: Jeremy Tandy [mailto:jeremy.tandy@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 5:49 PM
To: Bill Roberts
Cc: SDW WG Public List
Subject: Re: BP sub-group call

No problem - thanks for letting me know.

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 at 16:43 Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com<mailto:bill@swirrl.com>> wrote:
Hi Jeremy

Apologies for missing today's call - meetings, trains etc

And apologies for lateness of the apologies.

Cheers

Bill

On 10 April 2017 at 20:20, Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com<mailto:jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi all. It's time for the next BP sub-group call.

Agenda is here [1]

Main topics:
* Choose BP reordering solution (see wiki page [2] for options and WG email thread [3])
* Consider inclusion of "GeoJSON Text Sequences" in BP doc (see GitHub Issue 656 [4])
* Relationship between BP doc and EO-QB (see WG email thread [5])
* Sprint status review (check progress on actions listed at Detailed Plan [6])
* AOB

Regrets from Linda (she's on holiday). She plans to work on the reordering during next week, so let's see if we can resolve which option to choose.

Jeremy

[1]: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:BP-Telecon20170412

[2]: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/index.php?title=BP_2017_reordering_proposal

[3]: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2017Mar/0268.html