RE: W3C Draft OWL-Time ontology for final review.

Hi Danh,

Thanks for this.

My first thought is that "RDF Class" is a typo and it should be "RDFS Class". "RDF" should appear for the Properties. There is no "RDF:Class". My second thought is the same!

I have no experience of OWL, or Turtle, so I assume owl:class is an inheriting subclass of rdfs:Class, but Simon or someone else will have to confirm or correct me.

Chris