[BP] Reordering the best practices

From: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 10:31:40 +0000
To: "SDW WG (public-sdw-wg@w3.org)" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>, "Jeremy Tandy (jeremy.tandy@gmail.com)" <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>, "payam.barnaghi@gmail.com" <payam.barnaghi@gmail.com>
Hi all,

At the last f2f, and also at the London f2f, we discussed a final reordering of the best practices (see minutes[1]). I took the action of preparing some proposals.

My first attempts are on the wiki[2].

This is not yet taking into account the two extra best practices that will probably emerge because of refactoring of BP8 and BP14.

My own preference goes to proposal 1 or 4.

One thing seems clear: in all my proposals BP7 (Use globally unique persistent HTTP URIs for spatial things) comes first...

What do you all think?

[1]: https://www.w3.org/2017/03/20-sdw-minutes#x11
[2]: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/BP_2017_reordering_proposal#Proposal_3:_Reordering_the_sections_not_the_BPs

Linda