W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-sdw-wg@w3.org > April 2017

Re: Agenda SSN meeting this week - 11-04-17 20:00 - 22:00 UTC

From: Raúl García Castro <rgarcia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:03:37 +0200
To: Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>, "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <9300758d-47b4-89cf-672d-b67c8b38a55e@fi.upm.es>
Dear all,

My regrets for the meeting.

Regarding ACTION-274, I already finished it and reported by email:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2017Mar/0063.html

with more details in the wiki:
https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Ontology_rights_and_licence#Comments_from_V.C3.ADctor_Rodr.C3.ADguez_Doncel

Kind regards,

El 10/4/17 a las 9:44, Armin Haller escribió:
> *This week we will again have a two-hour meeting, but with only one part
> as there are no SOSA specific issues left.*
>
> * *
>
> *Agenda for SSN-focused meeting 11 April 2017 20:00 - 22:00 UTC
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170411T20&ah=1&msg=SSN%20Call>*
>
>  1. Progress on ACTION-296
>     <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/296> to address role
>     of device class as of ISSUE-153
>     <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/153> and propose a
>     solution
>  2. Progress on ACTION-302
>     <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/302> for options in
>     regards to Sensing class in SSN new
>  3. Deprecate ssn:SensorDataSheet as suggested in ISSUE-121
>     <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/121>
>  4. Progress on ACTION-304
>     <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/304> to investigate
>     the need of a complex result time property in SSN new
>  5. Progress on ACTION-273
>     <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/273> for François
>     Daoust to check whether we can/should add licence statement to /ns
>     docs and, if so, which one
>  6. Progress on ACTION-274
>     <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/274> for Raul to
>     check with a colleague on a way to formalise licenses in ontology
>  7. Decision on whether Platforms may be attached to Platforms ISSUE-154
>     <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/154>
>  8. Address ISSUE-152 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/152>
>     whether DUL alignments for Platform are in sync
>  9. If time permits, go through
>     https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Open_Issues
>
>
>
> Further details and dial in
> instructions: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:SSN-Telecon20170411
>
>
>
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Armin
>


-- 

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://www.garcia-castro.com/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 65 96 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19
Received on Monday, 10 April 2017 09:04:12 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 10 April 2017 09:04:13 UTC