Agenda SSN meeting this week - 11-04-17 20:00 - 22:00 UTC

This week we will again have a two-hour meeting, but with only one part as there are no SOSA specific issues left.

Agenda for SSN-focused meeting 11 April 2017 20:00 - 22:00 UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170411T20&ah=1&msg=SSN%20Call>

  1.  Progress on ACTION-296<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/296> to address role of device class as of ISSUE-153<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/153> and propose a solution
  2.  Progress on ACTION-302<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/302> for options in regards to Sensing class in SSN new
  3.  Deprecate ssn:SensorDataSheet as suggested in ISSUE-121<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/121>
  4.  Progress on ACTION-304<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/304> to investigate the need of a complex result time property in SSN new
  5.  Progress on ACTION-273<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/273> for Fran├žois Daoust to check whether we can/should add licence statement to /ns docs and, if so, which one
  6.  Progress on ACTION-274<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/274> for Raul to check with a colleague on a way to formalise licenses in ontology
  7.  Decision on whether Platforms may be attached to Platforms ISSUE-154<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/154>
  8.  Address ISSUE-152<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/152> whether DUL alignments for Platform are in sync
  9.  If time permits, go through https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Open_Issues


Further details and dial in instructions: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:SSN-Telecon20170411


Kind regards,
Armin

Received on Monday, 10 April 2017 07:45:02 UTC