Re: Diagrams for SOSA

Dear Simon,

If you refer to the figures in the "Ontology structure" section
(https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/XGR-ssn-20110628/#Ontology_structure),
I was the one who prepared them.

I have no problem in creating similar figures for the new specification.

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://www.garcia-castro.com/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 65 96 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19