Re: UCR ISSUE-70: add a requirement for avoiding coordinate transformations?

Dear all,

Issue-70 was closed at the Lisbon F2F meeting. As a consequence, I have
added a new requirement to the UCR document: Avoid coordinate
transformations
<http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirements.html#AvoidCoordinateTransformations>
.

Regards,