[sdw] coverage meeting times going forward

From: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 13:37:18 +0000
To: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
CC: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
In Australia, daylight saving starts next weekend. This is very  ugly for the current  coverage meeting times for eastern Australians (it becomes midnight)  so I propose that we  move the meetings from the present time after this week.

This would be the current meeting time in two weeks (untenable for me!):
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=SDW+Coverage+call&iso=20161012T13&p1=1440&ah=1

And here is my proposal:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=SDWWG+Call&iso=20161012T20&p1=1440&ah=1

that simply reverts to the times we used in the previous season e.g.
https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Coverage-Telecon20160309, but an hour or two later than that would be even better.

I have not taken account of the dates daylight saving ends  in other countries - so many of you might expect that this suggested  time above would become an hour earlier in the day within the next month or so.

--Kerry