Re: Editorial amendments to UCR

Thanks, Jeremy!

Thanks, Phil! I fixed the related reqs. for Locating a Thing. Wrt the rest
of the comments, some address relations between UCs and reqs. Those will be
taken into account after the FPWD is voted since there has been some reqs.
merged and removed. Other comments are about relationships between UCs,
that can be used to conflate them (if this is what you are suggesting) in
the following phase.

Cheers,
Alejandro

--