comments on UCR

Frans, Alejandro
Thank you for all your work on this. My comments on the UCR document:

5.6 CRS definition, 5.8 Default CRS
If the URI of the CRS must always be specified, then there won’t be any cases when a default CRS would be needed. Is 5.8 redundant now ? Or does it need to be re-worded to make it clearer in which cases this would be applicable ? It looks a bit contradictory to me as it is.

Missing requirements?:
As noted by Phil below, I think a requirement along the lines of “It should be possible to request a subset or slice of a coverage dataset” is missing. Similar to 5.35 [Reference data chunks] but this is about getting hold of the data not just having an identifier for it.
From use cases 4.18 , 4.45,  4.37 (and 4.2?)

I also think we are missing a requirement along the lines of “It should be possible to combine datasets, selecting the most appropriate where coverage overlaps”.  Or to break this requirement down we could extend the data subsetting requirement (and/or 5.35) so that a user can create and reference excluded subsets of a dataset ie the data chunk can have holes in it.
From use cases 4.18, 4.32, 4.34, 4.35

Use case cross references:
Use case 4.26 could also relate to 5.4, 5.7

Typos:
Use case 4.18
New line and bullet point has not been transferred from the use case working document, needs inserting just before “to represent complex geology (folding, faulting, intrusions”

Use case 4.26
s/tatic data/static data

5.15, 5.16
s/it should possible/it should be possible

5.49 (Linda has already raised the other change on this line)
s/It should be possbible for Coordinate/It should be possible for Coordinate

5.56
s/It should be possible to valdidate/It should be possible to validate

Best wishes,
Rachel