From: Mark S. Miller [mailto:erights@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:03 PM
To: Travis Leithead
Cc: es-discuss; Domenic Denicola; Boris Zbarsky; Ian Hickson; public-script-coord@w3.org
Subject: RE: Figuring out the behavior of WindowProxy in the face of non-configurable properties

Hi Travis, I didn't follow. Could you expand, assuming less background knowledge?  Thanks.
WindowProxies are going to be a challenge when it comes to a pure ES implementation. The other challenge that just came to mind, is the document object—at least in Gecko and IE: a document.write call will “re-init” the object (subbing out the old var for a new one) while maintaining the === invariant. Chrome appears to have a simpler model for dealing with this. I’m not sure what HTML has to say about this currently…