Re: Figuring out the behavior of WindowProxy in the face of non-configurable properties

On 1/14/15 8:49 PM, Travis Leithead wrote:
> and existing elements and their document are disconnected from the
> window, while a new document and the new elements created from parsing
> are put in their place.

More precisely, the old elements are disconnected from the document, the
document is disconnected from the window, and the document is connected
to the new window.

> Implementations differ on how they handle the scenario. Boris notes that
> Gecko just creates a new window (with a new document, etc.)

No, it's the same document.

> Boris can correct me if I got this wrong.

You got it wrong.  ;)