Re: VR schema proposal - need some help

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 16:31:28 +0000
To: Aaron Abbott <aaron@persuasivedata.com>
Cc: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, Dave Lorenzini <davelorenzini@gmail.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Richard Wallis <richard.wallis@dataliberate.com>, Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>, public-mixedreality@w3.org, "schema.org Mailing List" <public-schemaorg@w3.org>
Doesn't change anything for me.  Sure, I understand that Matterport is
interested only in the Media domain questions/answers.  I know and
understand the differences and the nuances in Media, Broadcast, and Real
Estate.  There's more than 1 interested party here in this public thread
however, so its wise to discuss the relations with other domains and not
just Media, so talking about Trulia's needs and how they used embedded
media ... is also wise to bring up.

Anyways...back on track...

Is there anything else that Schema.org can help you with or make more clear
then ?
Can you share your latest proposal that shows the gaps of your needs and
what Schema.org currently provides in our Pending ?

-Thad