Re: VR schema proposal - need some help

Hi Thad,

Thanks for the reply! I totally see where you are going with things in your
thought process. However, at the end of the day, Matterport is not about
helping Home sellers and Agencies find a buyer. Matterport is about
creating media content those people can use to find and sell to their
buyer's. Matterport has nothing to do with listings, selling, etc. I think
we could look at them as a camera company providing a new type of VR media.
So, while Trulia would need all that information, Matterport's primary
concern is how we can properly markup the VR embed we create, for Trulia to
use. Does this change anything for you? It's like a YouTube video, we are
hosting a video, what the world does with it is up to them.

Thanks!

Aaron Abbott

inbound marketing consultant | marketing technologist | digital media
remixer
website:     https://persuasivedata.com
let's connect:     www.linkedin.com/in/aaronabbott
*We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams...*