Re: VR schema proposal - need some help

From: Aaron Abbott <aaron@persuasivedata.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:38:58 -0400
To: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Cc: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, Dave Lorenzini <davelorenzini@gmail.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Richard Wallis <richard.wallis@dataliberate.com>, Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>, public-mixedreality@w3.org, "schema.org Mailing List" <public-schemaorg@w3.org>
Thanks Thad! Let me circle back with the team, to discuss your points in
detail. Be in touch soon.

Aaron Abbott

inbound marketing consultant | marketing technologist | digital media
remixer
website:     https://persuasivedata.com
let's connect:     www.linkedin.com/in/aaronabbott
*We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams...*