From: kcoyle@kcoyle.net
To:"public-schemabibex@w3.org"
Sent:Sun, 06 Jan 2013 17:50:28 -0800
Subject:Re: Literary works missing from Creative Properties and
Classes

 It's always going to be hard to come up with a definitive, and yet
 easily usable, list. Many of these genres are not mutually exclusive
--
 I suppose someone could write their memoirs in poetry format

 I'd worry about mixing literary genre (that is, the form that
something
 is written in, like a poem) and type of content (folktale) However,
 looked at the Library of Congress genre list [1] and it, too, seems
 mix genre and type (e.g. dictionary and fiction), so I suppose it is
 inevitable. However, you might want to look at that list to get
another
 point of view.

 kc
 [1] http://www.loc.gov/standards/valuelist/marcgt.html