Re: Literary works missing from Creative Properties and Classes

Actually, I rather doubt that there is a universal hierarchy -- a
professor of poetry may see the memoir as secondary to the poem. But I
don't think it matters, and I don't think that trying to impose a
hierarchy would be useful. Leaving it open means that it support more
diverse points of view.

I thought the LC list (it's really not classes, just a term list) might
suggest some other useful terms.

kc

--
Karen Coyle