Re: Literary works missing from Creative Properties and Classes

I think having classes for more or less concrete classes of writing
like Poetry, Essays, Plays makes a lot of sense. Maybe it's just me,
but I think a class called LiteraryWork is on less stable ground. It
seems the topic of whether something is "literary" or not could be
something that is open to quite a bit of debate. I would be more
inclined to support your proposal if LiteraryWork was removed from the
class hierarchy.

//Ed