RE: Some Draft SchemaBibEx Proposals

Richard

In the Identifier proposal, the value of the schema.identifier property
includes URIs.

1. Assuming that schema.org Type is a synonym for RDF Class (or am I
wrong?), what does this mean for the range of the identifier? Is it a
literal, as in the "urn:nbn:ch:bel-9039" example, or a class, as in the
<examplelib.org/identifier/12345> example, which is an individual member of
the class?

2. Using the example, is it not true to say in ttl:

<http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/38264520> schema.identifier
<http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/38264520> .?

If so, <http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/38264520> is both a schema.Book and a
schema.Identifier .