Re: Literary works missing from Creative Properties and Classes

I have some sympathy with Edą point of view.  Your proposal addresses well
the issue of describing literary works as a group of things, but I am not
sure that the use of the LiteraryWork type in the hierarchy adds much other
than potential for exclusion of things that could be usefully described.

For instance what would be the difference between a
CreativeWork/LiteraryWork/Play and a CreativeWork/Play ?

~Richard

PS. Good to have you on board Sean.