Re: proposal just for article

Karen, Dan, et al.,

I really like this latest article proposal. I like having the ability to
say that I'm marking up a citation, that it's part of this publication, and
also express something about enumeration. It provides a usable mechanism to
do so without modeling the particular issuance / volume / issue /
collection / aggregation / container / whatever, but also doesn't preclude
alternate representations that would put the volume and issue at a
container level entity.

I also wish to apologize for my combative tone in my earlier email to
Karen, particularly given that I don't have the time to put in the hard
work hashing out the details of how to reconcile and render compatible the
3 or 4 (or 5?) different proposals on the table. I really don't think
they're that far apart. I wish I had more bandwidth to work on it.

Given that I don't I believe it's probably best that I back out of the
conversation now and not join tomorrow's call.

Regrets for that, and thank you all for the work you've put in on this.

-Corey

--
Corey A Harper
Metadata Services Librarian