Re: proposal just for article

There are seven distinct items here [1] – shouldn't they be linked together
(using e.g. partOf)? Also, some items can be identified as the same (using
the pattern I showed earlier, in both RDFa and microdata).

Since this proposal defines types for both issues and volumes, doesn't it
end up being very close to the original proposal? Albeit with a reduced set
of properties.

(And I'd like to reduce the set of properties where possible. I prefer to
use partOf/hasPart instead of distinct properties for each possible range,
unless required by use cases. Externally linked parts/containers can be
typed too, to mitigate the risk of consumers not getting the nature of the
composition.)

Cheers,
Niklas

[1]: