Re: ComicSeries publisher/imprint

I should have read the rest of the thread before replying :-)  Now I get the "publisher or imprint" thing.  I recall the ambiguity being much more difficult with books.  With US comics, it's either the legal company in the indicia, or some sort of visible marking, or it's the "master publisher" which is usually intuitively obvious, and in the other cases is something that we just continually research and adjust.

But yes, I think this project should address the real.  The GCD is interested in the ideal, but has a review system set up to guide the data into the correct spots (it's still a huge and frequent area of contention, even so).

thanks,
-henry