Re: ComicSeries publisher/imprint

I agree from a data/modelling point of view - I'm just pointing out that when one has a label in hand like "Pergamon" it is difficult to know whether this is the Publisher or the Imprint (in this case it could be either as Pergamon was a publisher and is now an Imprint owned by Elsevier I think). How to handle the situation where the data publisher either doesn't know or doesn't care about this distinction?

My argument is that if we create a property of 'imprint' or 'publisher' then we have to accept and expect that the values put into these will inevitably be a mixture of both.

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com