Re: schema-course-extend: Organizations providing and offering course

I have created an example of provider and offeredBy based on the
Coursera data scientists toolbox course.
https://www.w3.org/community/schema-course-extend/wiki/Organizations_providing_and_offering_course

Does anyone want to add anything?

Phil

--