Re: schema course extend: Progress!

Hello,

I've been lurking on the list for a while. This seems a good opportunity
for entering the discussion.

Generally, this looks very good to me. and I think this should be
included in the next version of schema.org. I have two minor proposals
for adjustment, though.

Re. http://pending.webschemas.org/courseMode :
- It should better read "The medium or means of delivery of the course
instance" instead of "of the course" as this is expceted to be used on
instances

Re. http://pending.webschemas.org/Course &
http://pending.webschemas.org/CourseInstance :
- It currently reads: a course "may be offered as distinct instances at
different times and places, or through different media or modes of
study" and "An instance of a Course offered at a specific time and place
or through specific media or mode of study or to a specific section of
students."
- I assume that the difference in time is constitutional for being a
separate instance or would a course delivered physically in a lecture
hall and a live version streamed on the internet constitute separate
course instances?
- If my assumption is right the wording might be made clearer. Maybe
phrasing it something like this:
   - a course "may be offered as distinct instances at different times
taking place at different locations or through different media or modes
of study"
   - "An instance of a Course offered at a specific time taking place at
a specific lcation or through specific media or mode of study or to a
specific section of students."

All the best
Adrian