Re: schema-course-extend: credential or award offered through course.

+1 on the range change.

On the matter of credential/credential subclasses, the CTI is *very close*
to finalizing it's set of credential subclasses. That could well provide
more specific ranges; BUT, that said, schema.org should nevertheless push
ahead in the next build with range as proposed.

Stuart