Re: CURIE proposal ...

Sandro Hawke wrote:
>> As I said, your proposal had a couple of holes, which Jos was trying to
>> fix. Most of all, I do not like the fact that you are proposing that ":"
>> would macro-expand differently depending on where it appears (after the ^^
>> or elsewhere). My second proposal (<prefix:suffix>) was to fix that.

If this (leaving out the < > and only allowing CURIEs as a shortcut for
ridf:iris and symbol spaces) is acceptable for a majority, I would be
happy with it, I also like the proposed PREFIX definition syntax.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

rdfs:Resource owl:differentFrom xsd:anyURI .