Re: Efforts towards creating a Working Group

Hi Antonin,

The work in this group is fundamental to my projects, so I am very keen on seeing this succeed. Although I cannot commit to concrete time commitment, I can commit to demonstrate both server side and client side implementations. I am currently using 1 server side implementation (Ruby + SPARQL) and 3 client side implementations (Ruby, JavaScript, TypeScript) which are in the prototyping/beta stage, including the Airtable client.  Although these are private repositories on Github, I am planning to move some towards public repositories. Depending on what is required to satisfy the "demonstration" requirement, I can provide video demos or accelerate the move to a public repo. I can also make updates to be more compatible with REST principles.

Regards,
Gregory

Gregory Saumier-Finch | CTO | La culture crée - Culture Creates | c. (514) 316-6973 | culturecreates.com <http://culturecreates.com/>

Nous reconnaissons que notre travail, ainsi que celui de nos partenaires, a lieu sur les territoires autochtones dans tout le Canada.
We recognize that our work, and the work of our partners, takes place on Indigenous territories across Canada.