Re: HTML+RDFa source updated (ISSUE-97, ISSUE-144, ISSUE-146)

Yeah - that was my point.  The only thing that would NOT match is,
predictably, the one thing I wanted to match.  rel="TERM", where term is
from the HTML4 / XHTML vocabulary.  But that ship has sailed I guess.

For the record, I *hate* that we have lost the ability to do the simple
thing that RDFa was initially devised to do.  Create RDF triples using
SIMPLE constructs from the initial context.  I am forced to define all
sorts of nonsense and NOT use RDFa Lite if I want to have simple @rel
values.

End of rant.

--