Re: Preliminary EARL report

Hi all,

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 2:35 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
> On 03/14/2012 04:28 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
>>
>> As I said, I believe all these are really minor issues only. All in
>> all, it looks great!

Indeed!

> Yes, all of this is really great stuff. I'm very impressed with the
> report generation, Gregg. It shows how HTML+RDFa, TURTLE, and JSON-LD
> all work together to generate the final document. I think you should
> definitely blog about how you accomplished this feat. I think many
> people continue to be confused about how all this technology works together.

Absolutely, this is very nice to see (and shows the power of a
consistent data model across different serializations).

> Also, we landed our CR exit criteria (thanks to Ivan and Gregg) two days
> after we entered CR. I think we should make some noise about this - blog
> post at W3C Semantic Web blog? Ivan? I can write the blog post.
>
> Let me know if there are any objections before 4pm EDT today, if not,
> I'll post something about it.

I'm happy to report that clj-rdfa [1] now passes 97% of the tests
(XHTML5, XML and SVG). I have some problems with the test runner which
I'll dive into tonight, but I'm truly on the verge of a fully
compliant implementation.

My problems are related to multilines, and these tests pass if I run
them manually using ARQ [2]. Other than that, my implementation only
fails on Test 0198 [3], which is missing an @xmlns. That may be a bug
in the test though?

I'll get to working through the test suite itself (especially my
action 113) in earnest as soon as I've sorted this out.

(FWIW, the core algorithm is roughly 350 lines of Clojure, not
counting some 300 LOC of context, DOM implementation and triple
specific code in other modules.)

Best regards,
Niklas

[1]: https://github.com/niklasl/clj-rdfa