Re: Preliminary EARL report

On 03/14/2012 04:28 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> As I said, I believe all these are really minor issues only. All in
> all, it looks great!

Yes, all of this is really great stuff. I'm very impressed with the
report generation, Gregg. It shows how HTML+RDFa, TURTLE, and JSON-LD
all work together to generate the final document. I think you should
definitely blog about how you accomplished this feat. I think many
people continue to be confused about how all this technology works together.

Also, we landed our CR exit criteria (thanks to Ivan and Gregg) two days
after we entered CR. I think we should make some noise about this - blog
post at W3C Semantic Web blog? Ivan? I can write the blog post.

Let me know if there are any objections before 4pm EDT today, if not,
I'll post something about it.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/