Re: Preliminary EARL report

Manu,

I am on the road so if blog there is, you should write it...

However... it seems that we are now closing in to have the test harmess done, but there are still some minor issues. Also, are we sure we have covered all features with the tests? What about initial contexts? We also have to decide on license URI issue.

I would prefer to go so public when these are all solved.

Ivan

P.S we may want add more implementations to the harness. Niklas'? Shane's?

----
Ivan Herman
+31 641044153

(Written on my mobile. Excuses for brevity and frequent misspellings...)